Directions EAP is continuously working to improve our network of clinicians and the locations we serve. We are committed to providing the highest quality of care to our employees and families. We carefully select licensed and experienced mental health providers.
- Master’s Degree in a Behavioral Health field from an accredited college/university.
- (Optional) Certification for chemical dependency counseling or as a Substance Abuse Professional as defined by the Department of Transportation.
- Possess and maintain current state license certification.
- Must possess professional liability insurance.
- Clinical experience in a mental health setting providing individual and family counseling and/or treating alcoholism and/or drug addiction.
Please note that licensed providers may only be needed in certain geographic areas.
If you are interested in applying, please contact our office manager by sending an e-mail message to [email protected]