Directions EAP is continuously working to improve our network of clinicians and the locations we serve. We are committed to providing the highest quality of care to our employees and families. Directions EAP carefully selects licensed and experienced mental health providers. We strive to find clinicians with established EAP experience.
To begin the process of joining Directions EAP network of providers, you must meet certain criteria.
- Master’s Degree in a Behavioral Health field from an accredited college/university.
- (Optional) Certification for chemical dependency counseling or as a Substance Abuse Professional as defined by the Department of Transportation.
- Possess and maintain current state license certification.
- Must possess professional and general liability insurance.
- Clinical experience in a mental health setting providing individual and family counseling and/or treating alcoholism and/or drug addiction.
Directions EAP requires copies of all licenses/certifications and professional liability insurance at the time of application.
Please note that licensed providers may only be needed in certain geographic areas. Those providers with experience and/or training in specialty areas are added to extend our panel’s experience.
We appreciate your desire to join our network and look forward to working with you.
If you are interested in applying, please contact our office manager by sending an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at (402) 434-2900 or 800-563-8201.