“The Meyers-Briggs assessments conducted by Directions EAP have been vital in helping employees recognize and celebrate one another’s differences and communication styles. This has helped alleviate numerous personnel issues not only within specific departments, but organization wide as well.” Jill Denker, Executive Director of Human Resources and Physician Liaison, Lexington Regional Health Center
Are YOU interested in:
- Decreased absenteeism, increased productivity?
- Investing in your employees?
- Leadership Development?
- Employee Wellness?
- Team Building opportunities?
Directions EAP, LLC has customized training programs for you – at an extremely affordable cost.
“Directions EAP is responsive to us and works hard to customize their offerings to our particular needs.” Dan Brown, Former Director of Administration & HR, Pathology Medical Services/LabLinc
Our professional trainers have decades of experience in facilitating employee relations/mediations, motivating employees, identifying/helping troubled employees, employee wellness and leadership development.
We have multiple training options available:
- Small to large work groups
- “Lunch & Learns” to full day trainings
- Trainings customized to your needs
- Wellness & workplace topics of interest
- Team building opportunities
- Bi-annual half day leadership development seminars-Leadership Matters Series-with participants from a broad spectrum of businesses
We desire to make quality training opportunities affordable to all companies, small and large. Many national EAP companies now provide only assessment and referral, or phone consultations with no professional in-person trainings available. We can help fill that void.
Contracted Company Clients of Directions EAP
- Many EAP contracts offer trainings as part of the package
- $100 per training hour
- Free attendance at Leadership Matters trainings
Non Member Companies of Directions EAP
- $150 – $250 per training hour
- $50 per participant at Leadership Matters Series trainings
Directions EAP would be excited to learn more about your company’s specific workplace challenges and see if, together, we could help find a Training Opportunity or an EAP package to meet your needs.
For more information contact: Directions EAP, LLC (402) 434 -2900 or (800) 563-8201